All reports will be released on the Lonehill International Academy Parent Portal. To get access to the portal, please see the instructions below.
This portal also has the following features:
1) Profile – Parent and student information
2) Calendar – This will show any upcoming events at the school
3) Journal – Teachers will be able to correspond directly with parents via the journal
4) Correspondence – Any emails or SMS’s sent in general
5) Homework – Teachers will post homework due on this page
6) Behaviour – Parents will be able to view merits/demerits of the student
7) Reports – Any available reports will be accessible here.
To get registered on the Parent Portal website, follow the link “https://la.intouch.zone/”
Click on “Register” on the bottom right
You NEED to enter the exact email that was provided to the school. Should you have any trouble with this, you can phone the school and ask for the email provided.
Click on the dropdown box and click on “As Parent”.
An email will be sent to the registered email address with a verification link. Once you have clicked on it and created a new password, you will have access to all the features mentioned before.
Should you have any further enquiries please contact me on email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you all on Parent Portal.