Why Choose Cambridge?
Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is part of the University of Cambridge. We prepare school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
Our programmes set the global standard for international education. They are created by subject experts, are rooted in academic rigour, and provide a strong platform for progression. Over 10 000 schools in 160 countries work with us to prepare nearly a million learners for their future with an international education from Cambridge.
Cambridge programmes and qualifications develop not only subject knowledge but also skills. We encourage Cambridge learners to be:
- confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
- responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
- reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.
Cambridge IGCSE is recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide, and is an international passport to progression and success. It provides a solid foundation for moving on to higher level studies. Learn more at www.cie.org.uk/recognition